Easter sunrise service at Cinnamon Shore in Port Aransas, Tx

This Easter, Ryan and I had the honor and privilege of  doing an Easter sunrise service at Cinnamon Shore in Port Aransas, Tx. We were on the beach before the sun rose and got to see a beautiful "fog rise" : ) The air was chilly and it seriously was the thickest fog I have ever experienced. The service was really a neat to be a part of and the fog made for a unique softness in the photographs. My husband Ryan got to share a message on the resurrection of Christ and how much we are worth to Him while I got to capture the beautiful family moments of the wonderful people in the Cinnamon Shore community

to see more photos and to purchase photos from this event go to:
www.laurenjonesphotography.net
click on client proofing to find "Easter at Cinnamon Shore"
password: fog rise 










 "Look Mom! I am making Jesus' tomb!" Yay! The stone has been rolled away! : D















Comments

Popular Posts